Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Melting Moments Cookies

Hi everyone!

Last week I mentioned that I baked some cookies and let me tell ya these cookies are yummy! My mom always made them because they were so easy to make. The recipe doesn't call for a lot of ingredients, so if you're looking for something quick and easy to bake definitely give these cookies a try.

My mom got the recipe off the back of an Argo cornstarch box and I got the recipe from her. The only difference is that I add peanut butter (about 1/2 a cup) to mine.

Melting Moments

Yield:  3 dozen cookies


1 cup flour
1/2 cup Argo Cornstarch
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter OR margarine, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1. Combine flour, corn starch and powdered sugar in medium bowl; set aside.

2. Beat butter in large bowl with mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add flour mixture and vanilla; beat until well blended. (If necessary, refrigerate dough 30 minutes to 1 hour or until easy to handle.)

3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets; flatten slightly with floured fork.

4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove; cool completely on wire racks. Store in a tightly covered container.

I hope you enjoy these cookies and let me know how they turn out.

Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment