Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Prepping for Spring!

That's all I do when I'm at home...lol. Well, that's not the only thing I like to do, but when I'm off from work and spending the entire day at home, that's the only time I have to tidy up the place. If it's not putting laundry away, I'm sweeping the floors and cleaning the bathroom (yuk!). That's just one of the many things my mom taught me and I like it! Now there are days when I want my fiance to help me, but overall, I like doing it myself. And with Spring around the corner, that motivates me even more to clean up, donate stuff, and throw stuff out.

Speaking of Spring, I was excited with the whole daylight savings time. I know some people hate it, but I love it!!! It can be 6pm and the sun's still out. It just makes me think about warm weather, bbq's, going for walks, you name it. I have to start planning my little garden, which happens to be mom's backyard...lol! Unless I can manage to get a little spot, with plenty of sunlight, here in my living room. My mom had rosemary, peppers, eggplant, and tomato. She...had...a...blast! I had basil, lots and lots of basil, but I wasn't able to use it all, so that kind of sucked. I'm hoping we can do the same thing this year, but with less basil...lol. I'm super excited!

What do you like the most about Spring?

Take care!

Angelica


No comments:

Post a Comment