Wednesday, September 12, 2012

When one door closes, another one opens up.

Hey guys! How's everything going? Sorry I've been MIA, but Monday and Tuesday were busy days for me. I spent both days visiting temp agencies, so by the time I was done I was exhausted. But the good news is that I start a temp position on Monday....at 6am! So this ought to be interesting.

Well, I can't forget about my little getting to know me from A-Z, so today I'm doing letters C, D, and E. Enjoy!!!

C

Chicago: Born and raised. It will always be home.
Coffee: I've been drinking it since I was a teenager and I love it! One cup every morning makes me a happy girl :)
Cooking: My mom taught me how to cook when, I don't know, I was 12 or 13 and I thank her sooo much for doing that. It's something I love doing and I love sharing ideas with her or my sister.
Christmas: Who doesn't love it???? Decorating the tree and the windows, the music, hot cocoa....it makes me feel like a kid all over again.
Crocheting: This is another thing my mom taught me. I always have fun making stuff, whether it's hats, scarves, or gloves...I just love it!
Cheesecake: Yum!
Chipotle: The burrito bowl is my favorite!
Cats: I just love them.

D
Dunkin Donuts
Dogs: As you can see, I love both cats and dogs, but it's only because I grew up having both as pets.

E
Can't think of anything at the moment. If I do, then I'll write something down.

I hope everyone's having a great evening. I'm going to start making dinner and then relax. So I'll talk to you later.

Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment