Thursday, June 7, 2012

About Me

Hi! My name’s Angelica and I live in Chicago with my fiance. Before I start posting I want to talk a little bit about myself : )

I love cooking and baking. I also love to crochet, I've tried to get into knitting, but I can't seem to get the hang of it. I didn't go to culinary school, but I did take hospitality classes in high school (junior + senior year). I learned about French and Italian cuisine, the latter being my favorite, along with learning about the hotel/restaurant industry.

My mom has been my biggest influence when it comes to cooking, so I'll probably be talking about different Puerto Rican dishes (my parents are from Puerto Rico) every now and then. But everything I've learned so far has been through trial and error. (My fiance is also my taste tester, even though he always tells me my food tastes good...LOL)


After reading different blogs I was inspired to create my own blog. I'm looking forward to sharing with you guys the things that I'm passionate about and at the same time get to meet new people.

Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment