Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Birchbox!

I am liking this whole Birchbox thing, all thanks to Kate from The Small Things Blog. I just got my box this afternoon and I really like it! At first I was a little hesitant to sign up for Birchbox, but after seeing pictures of the things she would get every month I couldn't resist myself.....I signed up! This is my second month and I hope to continue getting more stuff. *pictures of what I got will be posted soon*

Today is day 2 of working on my blog, but no big changes were made. Doing a blog was something I tried to do a couple of years ago (when I was in college), but that didn't work. I was going to school and working, I just didn't have enough time to post stuff. Now don't get me wrong, I bet there are a lot of women out there, in the blog world, who are going to school, working, are moms and they find some time to post something on their blog and I am proud of you guys. I don't think I had it in me to do it, maybe it was lack of motivation or something, who knows. Now I have all the time in the world to create a blog and dedicate time to it, especially since I've been laid off from work for a while (that'll be for another post).

So for the rest of the evening I'm going to cook dinner, we're having salad with shrimp, head over to Pinterest (I LOVE that website!!!) and see what's new, and then watch some tv.

What are you guys having for dinner?

Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment