Friday, June 8, 2012

What a day...

Hi everyone!


I can't believe it's Friday! I spent the day running errands with my mom. First, we went to this place that fixes sewing machines, my mom looked like a little kid in a toy store, lol. We looked at different parts and asked questions, but what was suppose to be a conversation about my mom's sewing machine turned into a conversation about me taking sewing classes (my mom really wants me to learn how to sew), lol. Then we headed to Lowe's....I love walking through their garden department. I think if I worked there I'd come home with a new plant. I already have 15 plants (sounds like a lot, but it doesn't look like it) and my fiance calls it "the jungle", but at least it makes the living room look really nice : )


I'm not looking forward to the weekend, it's suppose to be really hot...yuck! I don't mind warm weather, but when it gets hot and you're not able to sleep at night because your apartment's hot it's not fun. We had an A/C my mom gave us last year, but when we tried to use it a couple of weeks ago it wouldn't start, so we need to buy a new one.


Well my peeps this girl has to get up early tomorrow morning *yawn*. Have a great weekend!

Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment