Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gotta love allergy season!

Yesterday started off on the right foot. I made breakfast, I made my cup of coffee, I was so excited to work on my blog, and then the landscaping crew shows up....duhn duhn duhn. They start trimming the bushes, cutting the grass, and that's when the sneezing began. I spent the whole day sneezing my head off, it was horrible! Every time the landscaping crew shows up my allergies go crazy : ( So I decided to take a break from blogging and I gave Pinterest a little visit. Well, not little, more like the whole day...lol. I'm telling you, it can be very addicting. I actually had more fun looking at the crafting/DIY boards and I found some stuff that I would like to make, so I'll keep you guys posted on how that goes.

French toast with turkey bacon (yesterday's breakfast)...yummy!















I've been working on a menu for next week and so far it looks pretty good. I came up with a menu for this week and let me tell ya I was surprised with how much money we spent at the grocery store. I usually make a grocery list, but we end up spending a lot of money and not cooking everything we buy, so I decided to give this menu thing a try. If it works out, then I'm going to make this a permanent thing. So, dinner tonight will be another salad, but this time it'll have chicken strips in it.

Last, but definitely not least, I can't forget about the lovely samples I got from Birchbox the other day. I promised you guys pictures, so here they are:






I don't think I'm going to be using the self-tanning towelettes at all, I don't need a tan...LOL! As for the Juicy Couture perfume, I was never a big fan of their perfume, but this one smells really nice. I'm definitely going to give the other stuff a try.

Well, my fiance should be home from work soon and it's time to make dinner. I hope everyone's having a great evening and I'll be talking to you soon!

Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment